The documents you will need to open a personal account:
- Employment Pass.
- Proof of address such as a utility bill.
A bank account for business purposes can be opened as soon as a company has been incorporated.
The documents needed to open a business account:
- Proof of address such as a utility bill. (This is needed for Directors, Signatories and Beneficial Owners).
- Board of Directors Resolution agreeing to the opening of the account (most banks will provide their own form to complete and sign).
- The Certificate of Incorporation.
- The Company’s Business Proposal from the Company Registrar.
- The Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
We Are Here to Provide Help
We have over 30 years of consultancy experience in business and we strive to deliver.