There are a number of factors to be taken into account when forming a company:
- The reduction of tax burden.
- Safeguarding of assets.
- Management of risks.
- Minimisation of bureaucracy.
- Reduction of operational costs.
- The cost of incorporation.
- How the company will be structured.
- The benefits of your chosen jurisdiction.
Some of the important aspects to be considered when registering a company are discussed below.
How the company is going to be used?
One of the first considerations to be explored when forming a business is how the company is planned to be used, whether as a trading company, holding company or for tax planning purposes.
Where to register a company?
There are a number of considerations to take into account when choosing where to register a company such as:
- Reputation and political stability.
- Trustworthy and efficient governmental, financial banking and accounting mechanisms.
- Double Taxation Treaty network in order to minimise withholding taxes.
- Fast and easy company registration.
- On-going compliancy requirements.
- Professional IT, telecommunications and corporate business services.
We have over 10 years’ experience in company formation in more than 30 jurisdictions. Most popular services.
- Company registration in Cyprus.
- Company registration in Singapore.
- Company registration in Hong Kong.
- Company registration in Seychelles.
- Company registration in BVI.
- Company registration in Belize.